In This Section
Welcome to the Center for Media Justice’s Pressroom
Brandi L Collins, Communications Manager
Phone: 510.698.3800 x409
Stories to Watch: Visit Our NewsRoom
Recent Stories About CMJ and Media Action Grassroots Network
- Collecting on calls
- Cook County phone contract costs inmates and families
- The FCC Is Trying to Close the Digital Divide—Sort Of
- F.C.C. Lifeline Program To Help Bridge Digital Divide, Chairman Julius Genachowski Says
- Changemakers Series: Malkia Cyril
- Groups: Consumers Win When AT&T Drops Merger Plan
- How Big Telecom Used Smartphones to Create a New Digital Divide
- Net Neutrality and Occupy Wall Street – Making A Connection
- Telecommunications Companies’ Gift to Minority Groups Questioned
- Telecom firms’ donations to minority groups criticized as FCC considers net neutrality rules
- Net Neutrality Spin Wars Ramp Up
- What Now? No Clear Signals in Web Regulation
Interested in doing a story about CMJ and/or Media Action Grassroots Network?
That’s great because we love to talk about our work! Please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all media inquiries within four hours during business hours, and within 24 hours max during non-business hours.
This is also the form to complete if you are not a member of the press, but are interested in finding an expert on media access and rights or justice communications.
“InSecurity: Race, Surveillance and Privacy in the Digital Age” Sponsored by New America Foundation, the Center for Media justice and the Consumers Union
Join Our Action NetworkSign Up Now
"InSecurity: Race, Surveillance and Privacy in the Digital Age" Sponsored by New America Foundation, the Center for Media justice and the Consumers Union