In This Section
Welcome to the Center for Media Justice’s Pressroom
Brandi L Collins, Communications Manager
Phone: 510.698.3800 x409
Stories to Watch: Visit Our NewsRoom
Recent Stories About CMJ and Media Action Grassroots Network
- Collecting on calls
- Cook County phone contract costs inmates and families
- The FCC Is Trying to Close the Digital Divide—Sort Of
- F.C.C. Lifeline Program To Help Bridge Digital Divide, Chairman Julius Genachowski Says
- Changemakers Series: Malkia Cyril
- Groups: Consumers Win When AT&T Drops Merger Plan
- How Big Telecom Used Smartphones to Create a New Digital Divide
- Net Neutrality and Occupy Wall Street – Making A Connection
- Telecommunications Companies’ Gift to Minority Groups Questioned
- Telecom firms’ donations to minority groups criticized as FCC considers net neutrality rules
- Net Neutrality Spin Wars Ramp Up
- What Now? No Clear Signals in Web Regulation
Interested in doing a story about CMJ and/or Media Action Grassroots Network?
That’s great because we love to talk about our work! Please fill out the form below or email email@example.com. We respond to all media inquiries within four hours during business hours, and within 24 hours max during non-business hours.
This is also the form to complete if you are not a member of the press, but are interested in finding an expert on media access and rights or justice communications.
#Oakland Voices: A Town Hall on Our Right to Communicate was a huge success! Want to watch the full event? We’ve got you covered.
Join Our Action NetworkSign Up Now
#Oakland Voices: A Town Hall on Our Right to Communicate was a huge success! Want to watch the full event? We've got you covered.